Sunday 28 September 2014

TEDDY BEAR JUMPER

It's true, it may still be a little warm for a big jumper, but I saw this beauty whilst out the other day and I just couldn't put it down. It is the softest jumper I have ever owned, and believe it or not it is from no other than F&F at Tesco. People I know always say they find little gems like this whilst doing their food shop and it actually happened for me this week! It cost a measly £16, however Tesco were also hosting a big 25% off clothing this weekend so it only cost me £12! I should point out however that this jumper is not intended to be baggy and that I have brought it in quite a few sizes up from my actual size to achieve this fit!






I paired it with my black leather studded shoes from River Island, I got them a while ago but I think they still do something similar in store. Added some simple black jeans and ready to go! Tomorrow is my first day back at university and to be honest I am excited to get back into it, hopefully I can keep up!

Lauren x





No comments:

Post a Comment