Wednesday 1 October 2014

MAKE-UP REVOLUTION HAUL

Hey guys! Recently I went in to Superdrug and found the Make-up Revolution stand. I've never noticed it in my store before so I was pretty excited when I saw it! There were so many beautiful palettes and all at amazingly affordable prices, in the end I settled for 2, and also a separate highlighter. I am so happy with all of it!






  

Vivid Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights - £3. I loved baked eye shadows so I thought I would give a highlighter a try! It's such a nice colour pay off and you only need the smallest amount to really brighten up your cheekbones and brow bone! It has a really nice gold shimmer and catches the light so well!

Flawless Eye Shadow Palette 'Eyes Like Angels' - £8. When I first saw this palette I must of looked like a right weirdo because I think I just smiled to myself in the shop for about a minute! I picked it up instantly. 32 eye shadows for £8?! It looks really professional and all the shadows have names however I wont name them all because we'll be here for ages! There's a few matte shades and the rest are shimmery, there's some light and some dark so it's a perfect all rounder really! I love it!

Ultra Cover and Conceal Palette in Light - £6. This palette was actually more of a buy for my university make-up kit as it has 8 different shades of concealer, however I can see myself using it a fair bit too. The concealers are creamy and pigmented so it looks like they are going to give a good coverage! I can't wait to try it out properly!

So that's it! However if these products are as good as they look I can see myself being back very soon! Have you got any recommendations from Make-up Revolution?

Lauren x

1 comment:

  1. Definitely going to buy the eye shadow palette and highlighter, thanks for the tip (:

    ReplyDelete