Saturday 20 September 2014

Autumn Makeup

Hey guys! Today as I feel the cold weather finally creeping in, I thought I would start putting on some more autumnal make up! I haven't gone too overboard, just a slight smoky eye and some darker lips, however I tried it out with and without the lip so it could work both ways!



























Whilst wearing the darker lip I thought I would wear my hair up to make the look more smart. To do this look was really easy, I just done my normal foundation routine, put a light brown eye shadow on the centre of my eye and a darker brown in the outer corner and blended it out! Followed by my normal eye liner flick! I think it's a subtle change in to the autumn weather without going too dark! What do you think?

PRODUCTS:
Concealer: Maybelline Cover Stick in Ivory
Foundation: Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid in Ivory
Contour: Illamasqua Powder Blush in Disobey
Eyebrows: MUA Pro-Brow & Maybelline Brow Drama
Powder: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium
Eyeliner: Maybelline Liner Express in Black
Mascara: Rimmel Scandal Eyes
Eye Shadow: MUA Matte Palette, Shades Fade & Truffle
Lipstick: Rimmel Kate Lipstick shade 107

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment