Sunday 21 September 2014

NOTD

Hey guys! Today I've been trying out a few different nail ideas I thought were a bit more 'autumnal' in a sense anyway! 







Left to right - 
17 Magnetized Nail Polish in Navy - I love the look of the magnetized nails. They may not be on trend any more but I think there is something about them that makes the look really unique! The dark navy is good for Autumn, plus how fun is it to use these polishes?! 

BarryM in Wine With BarryM Gold Sparkle (Limited Edition) - This look could be argued more Wintery then Autumn, but I love it! I think it really pops and makes your nails stand out. The Wine red would look great on its' own, too.

BarryM in Navy - I loved this polish just on its' own really, I think it looks so classic and smart. However I have also tried changing it up a bit and on the second nail by adding a matte top coat. I think matte nails work best with dark polishes and you can pick them up for pretty cheap nowadays!

China Glaze Crackle Nail Polish - I thought I would just try this out on it's own to see if it would actually work, and surprise surprise it does! I thought the colour looked really nice on its' own so I didn't bother layering it. I thought the teal colour was a nice transitional shade, it has a bit of depth but still a subtle shimmer too!

So those are just a couple of nail ideas I thought I would try out! What colours have you been trying?

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment