Friday 5 September 2014

FUDGE URBAN Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hairspray




Hey guys! So I tried out the Fudge Urban Hairspray recently. What drew me to it first off was the interesting packaging! It's so pretty and fancy, looks expensive (but it isn't!), it's like something you'd see in a salon. Next, I noticed what it actually was. Scented hairspray. I mean come on. That's amazing! I've been waiting for ages to find a product like this that exists! I've never heard of the brand before but they had quite a few of their products in Boots, however I thought I'd start off by just trying one.

I chose the Iced Raspberry and Vanilla scented hairspray. It predominantly smells of raspberry though and the Vanilla is just a nice undertone. As for the hairspray itself, it gives a nice, light, but lasting hold (it says it lasts 24 hours however I don't think any hairspray that makes this claim does) and it doesn't leave your hair feeling crispy which is super nice! I always worry with hairspray that it will make my hair look and feel crispy and horrible. It also says that you can reduce frizz in your hair by spraying some product on to the palm of your hand and and smoothing it over.

Overall it makes a nice change to the run of the mill hair sprays I normally always go for, and it isn't much more expensive either at £4.99 a bottle. And it's always nice to have raspberry scented hair, am I right?! If you see this around I'd definitely give it a go!

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment