Monday 22 September 2014

The Autumn Tag!

Hey guys! Today I thought I would do this years Autumn tag! I haven't done one before and thought it would be fun to do and join in! If you're reading this and want to do the tag yourself then I tag you!

Fall Free Printable | George Eliot Quote | On Sutton Place
Source: http://uk.pinterest.com/pin/405816616396852805/ 



1) Okay we’re talking coffee – what’s your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks or another coffee shop?
Unfortunately I don't actually like tea or coffee oops! I do however have a favourite drink from Starbucks which is a chocolate cream frappicino. When it's cold though I wouldn't pass up a hot chocolate in one of their cute seasonal cups!
2) Accessories – what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I've never really been one for gloves so for me it would be either boots or a nice chunky scarf! I think it depends what outfit I'm wearing. I have a tartan scarf from Urban outfitters which I absolutely adore, however I also have some black biker boots with a fur trim that I pretty much lived in last year! 
3) Music – what’s your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
My music taste doesn't really change dependant on the season other than when it gets to Christmas! My absolute favourite is the Michael Buble Christmas album, along with Frank Sinatra.
4) Perfume – what’s your favourite scent for this time of year?
Recently I've been loving Gina by Benefit. I'm not good at describing smells but it's really nice and girly, but at the same time it's a bit heavier than the fruity summer scents you get, so that works out nicely with Autumn.
5) Candles – what scents will you be burning this season?
I love spice based scented candles. 'Candy Corn' from Yankee Candle was my favourite last year and when it gets even colder I love cinnamon based scents and also the Christmas Cookie scent from Yankee! 
6) What do you love most about Autumn?
I love that it starts getting a bit colder to be honest! I'm definitely one for the colder weather, as long as it isn't raining! I love that the nights draw in a bit quicker, you can layer clothes, and it's nice to stay in with lots of candles burning, movies, baking and hot chocolates! I also love going to places like Winchester and London with Jack around this time of year, the seasonal stuff in the shops are so cute and we love finding nice cafes too.
7) Favourite makeup look?
I like to wear a bit of a darker smoky eye when it gets into Autumn. It's too heavy to wear in Summertime but it's my favourite look as soon as Autumn comes around. Berry lips are also a fave! 
8) What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
I am actually looking forward to going back to uni, I start back next week. Also, having recently left my part time job, I am also looking forward to having a bit of time off to spend with my family! I have a lot of exciting times coming up including Bridesmaid dress shopping for my sister, Jacks 21st, and a friends wedding! Also as I said previously I love going present shopping in different places with Jack and baking lots of different things, also halloween! Halloween is on a Friday this year and I'm planning to have a big party! :)
Like I said if you're reading this and want to do it yourself, I tag you!
Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment