Tuesday 2 September 2014

Bloggers Block and Autumn Outfits!

Hello everyone, so I think it's fair to say I've had a bit of time away from my blog, which was very unexpected for me. When I read about other bloggers going through the same, that they just don't know what to write about or they feel really un-passionate about what they're doing, I never thought I'd see myself in the same boat. I always used to think it was an excuse because they couldn't be bothered for a while, but then it happened to me. I was trying to think of posts, what interested me, and while I could think of generic ideas and things that I COULD write about, I found that I just didn't want to. I didn't feel interested in what I was writing about, so I didn't want blogging to become a chore. I wanted to wait for a while until I missed blogging and came up with some good ideas that made me excited to write about. And here I am.
So without dragging it out too much, I'm back, excited for the next few months and ready to blog! So lets get straight back into it with a few outfit ideas for the upcoming colder months!



The first outfit is super simple and easy. It's the sort of thing I'd throw on quickly to head to university! Baggy jumpers are my favourite because the are not only super comfy but you can also easily put on a normal t-shirt underneath in case you get hot running for the bus (we've all been there) but in the same way you can put a shirt underneath with a nice collar poking out when you know it's going to be cold.


This next outfit is a bit more gothic and punky! I love to wear black, what I love is that you can do so much with it. Dressy, casual, punk, classic, there are so many different styles. For this one I've gone casual and punk. I thought the cat ear beanie was super cute, and it would look really good with some dark purple lips. The loose fit t-shirt dress is super comfy for busy days, but then the bag is quite classy. Knee high socks and cut out boots add the grungy feel.




Finally, I have put together a more smart and girly outfit! The cute sunflower pinafore dress is a great transition into Autumn from the Summer months, and the black blazer keeps you warm as well as looking smart. I thought the boots were a nice addition to the outfit, however they could easily be changed to something more smart such as a pair of cute little pumps! I've added tights because we're most likely going to need them here in the UK!

Anyway those are just a few outfit ideas of mine, Autumn and Winter are my favourite months so I'll have a lot more fashion, DIY and beauty posts coming up soon! I can't wait to get back into it!
Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment