Tuesday 23 September 2014

BASIC






Hey guys! Just a quick outfit of the day today! I recently got one of those 'selfie sticks' so I thought I would give it a whirl - it's actually quite fun to use! Quite hard to get the hang of though because I haven't got a remote to control my phone - so I have to set a timer from close and then move it in to position in all of about 3 seconds! I'm just in a really basic outfit today because I am mainly in the house sorting stuff out for Uni next week and also practising for my theory test which is coming up! So I'm wearing this grey baggy top from Topman - I found it in the sale for £2 and knew I would love it for days like these! And I also have on my black high waisted skinny jeans from New Look! Simple as you can get but I like it!
Lauren x


No comments:

Post a Comment