Monday 15 September 2014

My Shoe Collection | Heels

Hey guys! For today's post I thought I would share my current heel collection! A couple of things you'll be able to tell from this post; 1) I like black shoes, and 2) I like wedges/chunky heels. So this is it!


























I don't think I have a huge amount of heels, however the ones I have fit all kinds of occasions so it works for me! As I said I'm a huge fan of black, it obviously goes with everything so it's just easy really, plus it's my favourite colour! The one problem I do have with black however is how dirty they get, do you know how hard it is for a clutz to go without scuffing up these bad boys on a night out? Luckily I'm a huge fan of chunky shoes so I don't really have a problem with comfort either which is always a plus!


























1) Carvela Kurt Geiger Wedges
Everyone needs a pair of plain black wedges in their wardrobe. I was in a shoe outlet in Portsmouth and saw the Kurt Geiger's for a mere £39 in my size, so they had to be mine! As you'd expect they are a great quality and just an amazing staple shoe. I love the small gold detail around the bottom, too. However they can be a nightmare to keep dust free because of the suede!

2) Miss Selfridge Chunky Heels
Another pair of heels I love are these from Miss Selfridge. I like the contrasting tones of the front which is a suede material, and the heel which is more of a leathery feel. They are super comfy and something I can actually wear out all night without a problem!

3) Bank Nude Wedges
These shoes are a personal favourite of mine. My only pair of heels which aren't black, I think they can look pretty girly and classy with the right outfit and again they are really comfy (seeing a theme here? I like comfort!) The peep toe is a nice addition and the specks of gold in the wedge really caught my eye!

4) New Look Chunky Slip ons
These are a pretty new addition to my shoe family, so I've only got to wear them once, however they're relatively comfortable due to the platform. They are chunky and some may even say ugly, however I think they're beautiful. As I've said I have a thing for chunky shoes so when I saw these in the sale they had to be mine!

5) Topshop Suede Chelsea Boots
These shoes are admittedly more casual than 'going out' shoes, however I also think they can be the perfect in between shoes for those times when you're going out for a meal and a few drinks but not properly out, if you know what I mean. I also wear these shoes quite a lot on the regular which is probably why they look a little worn. They are comfy and pretty and definitely one of my favourite pairs of shoes that I own!

So that's it! I should probably get some proper heels too soon but for the moment I just don't need them! How many pairs of heels do you own?

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment