Sunday 9 March 2014

TOPSHOP|| Allsorts Chelsea Boots

Hey lovelies! So just recently I caved, buying this pair of shoes from Topshop. I have been a fan of this style of shoe for ages, but have always been so unsure whether to actually buy them because they are pretty chunky and I always wondered how much I could actually wear them with. But after being in Topshop once again and finding myself staring at them.. once again, I thought it was finally the time to just go for it! And I love them! The huge platform makes them the most comfortable shoes ever - it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing heels! And they are actually much easier to style than I first thought they would be, which is always an added bonus. They are a suede material so hopefully the weather will stay decent for a while! What do you think?



Your Fashion Penpal x

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Have just found your blog through googling these shoes and I love it! I need to work on mine...it has been somewhat neglected! I am thining about these shoes but also wondered if they would be too chunky to wear with anything other than jeans - how do you find them for dresses and skirts? DB
    beautifulrecreations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! awh thank you!
      I have to say I really like them with skater style skirts and tights as well as jeans, but I haven't tried them without the tights yet haha! I have also liked them with longer pencil/midi skirts too, they are quite chunky but I like that style! hope this helps :)

      Delete