Tuesday 15 July 2014

MAC Hue Lipstick

For so long I've wanted a really nice nude/pink lipstick that I can wear from day to day. I have tried loads before but I have always had trouble trying to find one to suit my skin tone. Whilst I was in the duty free in Gatwick, I may have accidentally stumbled across the MAC counter; and whilst it still isn't the cheapest around, it cost £11.50 instead of £15 and I just couldn't say no. I don't know what's worse, spending a lot of money on a really outstanding bold lipstick that, whilst amazing, you wont get to wear a lot, or, spending it on a more neutral colour but one that you will get to wear every day. That was my thought process with this anyway. I think I have used it everyday since purchasing, definitely worth the money in my eyes!




It's such a nice pinky tone and I love how natural it looks, whilst adding some sheen. It's so easy to wear day to day and I cant see it lasting too long! Another MAC lipstick I have fallen in love with.
Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment