Wednesday 14 May 2014

Nivea Sensitive Skincare

Hey lovelies! So a few weeks ago now I was browsing on the Superdrug website when I came across the new Nivea Skincare range for super sensitive skin. I've always loved Nivea products so I thought I would give a couple of the new products a go, seems as my skin can be pretty sensitive sometimes!


The first product I tried was the 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water. There have been so many of these going around at the moment but I just haven't had the chance to try one, so I thought I would pick this one up whilst it was in it's introductory offer. I really love it as you can tell from the nearly half used bottle! It makes my make up swipe off quickly and easily, I only have to use 2 cotton pads, one for skin and one for eyes ( I use a lot of eyeliner!). It's said to help with redness, dryness, and tightness that sensitive skin receives. I definitely have to agree with the dryness side, my skin has cleared up nicely and it's a lot more gentle than rubbing at your skin with a wipe!


The next product I tested was the sensitive day cream. I've never used a day cream before, but it was pretty much a moisturiser I guess. It's pretty nice and it smells nice as most Nivea products do, but I can't say I've noticed any difference on my skin since using it. However it is nice and cheap and it's good to moisturise in     the morning before putting on my make up!
                                                                                                
Have you tried any of the Nivea Sensitive range?

Lauren x 

No comments:

Post a Comment