Thursday 15 May 2014

Mini Homeware Haul!

I don't know what it is recently but I have just been so into buying homeware. Me and Jack want to move out to live on our own and I think the thought is kind of just overtaking my mind at the moment, I go into every home section in shops when I'm walking through town! However although we are saving to move, it might be a while before we can actually do it so I have settled for buying a couple of things to spruce up our room a bit! Mine and Jacks room is mainly white however we have one wall wallpapered with a powder blue flower print, good thing it's both of our favourite colours!
Oil burner - Yankee Store
Heart Storage Boxes - Matalan
White Vintage Mirror - The Range
Bedding - TxMaxx
'Home' Pillow - Primark
Other Pillow - The Range




I've had this mirror for a while now but I finally feel happy with it! It's nice to actually enjoy spending time in your room :)
Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment