Friday 30 May 2014

Black Friday

Jack brought me these leggings from Topshop a few months back and I absolutely love them. Admittedly you do have to wear a pair of tights underneath as otherwise you can see your pants (not a good look) but the pattern on them is still noticeable.



I'm also very into my jewellery at the moment. I've been debating whether to get the top of my ears pierced, so I brought this fake cuff ring from River Island to test it out - I think I like it!


Other pieces I've picked up is the cute little choker necklace from Topshop with the word LOVE on it, and also the longer necklace which is from ASOS, I think a choker and a longer necklace work nicely together.



Finally, I've got these shoes from New Look. I know there have been a lot of hype about the shoes like these from Topshop, but these ones were only £11.99 and I thought I would test them out seems as they are likely to turn my feet into huge blisters anyway! I have terribly sensitive skin on my feet and they take AGES to get used to any new pair of shoes, but I still can't resist. 



Have you jumped on the choker trend? What do you think?

Lauren x 

No comments:

Post a Comment