Friday 9 May 2014

Life Lately

Everything seems to be going so quickly. I've just finished my first year of uni. It seems so weird that I'm going to be off for the whole summer, I'd best start thinking of things to do! Me and Jack had a couple of days together over the Bank holiday, and he helped me out at uni to finish off one of my last shoots! I actually got to use my new camera for a couple of them which was great :) anyway here are a few photos I've taken recently so I thought I would share!


Testing out my camera the first day I got it - sorry for the crazy hair!


Checking out different depths of field with my cat Izzy!


I treated Jack to a Yates' breakfast after he got up really early to help me with a shoot,


and then we spent the afternoon re-stringing his guitar :) It took us a while to figure it out!


Here's a quick mock-up of some of the photos I took of Jack :) I'm a lucky girl.

Sorry if this post is a bit boring, this last week has been pretty hectic getting everything finished! And I've been pretty snap-happy now that I've got my new camera. But everything is done now and I'm ready to have an amazing summer! How has your week been?

Lauren x



No comments:

Post a Comment