Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone! Happy new year to you all! I hope everyone had a great night and is excited for the year ahead, I know I am! I feel like this year is going to be my year, I'm not normally one for resolutions but this year I definitely want to improve myself, starting with my blog. I've had my blog for a while now but I want to start being a lot more consistent with it and hopefully making it a bigger part of my life. I've also got a few big things happening this year, like turning 21, becoming an auntie for the first time, hopefully passing my driving test, my first trip to America - and all that is within the first few months! I am super excited and I think this year is going to be the best one yet!

But that doesn't mean that I had a bad 2014! Looking back I had a lot of good things happen last year. I thought I would share a few of my highlights of last year, it's good to look back and smile!




  • On January 13th Jack asked me to marry him. It was perfect and I was totally overwhelmed! We haven't got any concrete plans on when or where it's going to happen yet, only ideas, we're just happy being engaged for the moment!
  • Another thing with Jack, we celebrated our 3 years! We went to London for a mini getaway, our favourite place!
  • I finally started driving lessons! I was super nervous about doing it which is probably why I put it off for 3 years, but I finally got the courage to start and I'm so glad I did. Next month is my test!
  • I went to Slamdunk festival, and I got a private show with the All American Rejects. I have loved the Rejects for a looong time and this was just perfect. 6 of us in a room and them playing, I could barely believe my eyes.
  • I went back to Butlins for the over 18s weekend with my sister and friends. They are such fun weekends, if you haven't done it before I definitely recommend it!
  • I went to Tenerife for a week with Jack and two friends. It was such a nice week, Tenerife was gorgeous and sunny and just what we needed!
  • I spent a LOT more time with my friends, which I love. I really know who my best friends are now and I'm so lucky to have them all, I don't know what I would do without them.
  • I left my last job. A good thing for me because I really didn't like where I was, and although I had a few friends there I was unhappy and I'm glad I left to find something else.
  • Me and Jack went back to London for his 21st birthday for a couple of nights! 
  • And on top of that, there has been a lot of parties, a lot of fun days out, a lot of my friends 21sts, and lots of other things!  

Looking back, I definitely had a good year last year, it obviously came with some downs but I'm not going to dwell on them. Onwards and upwards from here! :) How was your guys years? Is anything big happening for you this year? I'll leave you guys with a few photos from my New Years Eve party, I spent it with my family and friends and it was an amazing night, I hope you all had a great one too!





Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment