Thursday 29 January 2015

BUMBLE AND BUMBLE QUENCHING MASQUE

Hey guys! In America I treated myself to this intensive conditioner from Bumble and Bumble. Pricing at $38, it's definitely not cheap but I wanted to treat myself and seems as I have just got into using these deep conditioners I thought I would give it a try! The smell alone is incredible, it reminds me of bubblegum and it leaves my hair feeling super soft. You're only supposed to use it once a week so I will get quite a few uses out of it which I'm happy about.It's for hair that can get a bit dry and it's also supposed to make hair strong and de-tangled. When using, you shampoo as normal and then run this all through your hair and leave it on for around 10 minutes. This is the only annoying thing I found because 10 minutes is not really long enough to get out of the shower and do something else, but it's also quite a long time to wait around in the shower without getting your hair under the water! Anyway it's not a huge problem and it makes my hair feel super healthy after, so I would say it's definitely worth a splurge if you feel like treating yourself soon! It is available in the UK and retails at £30 online, I'm not sure if you could find it any cheaper at one of their stands though!




Lauren x

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing! I love the colour of the bottle, too!

    ReplyDelete