Monday 19 January 2015

BLOG NAME CHANGE

Hey guys! Just a quick update - I've changed my blog name. My blog will now come under the name www.laurennnhobbs.blogspot.co.uk. I've decided to do this for a couple of reasons - one being that it will match all of my other social media accounts and emails which just makes things easier, and secondly because I wasn't happy with my blog name anymore.
As I've grown with my blog, I realised that I don't write about Fashion as much as I thought I would, making my old blog name a little mismatched compared to my content. If I keep my blog name a bit more simple then that means I can write about whatever I want, and not have to keep worrying that my content isn't what I've promised from my title. Anyway I'm in contact now to move my followers and everything over so that will be happening soon! Goodbye Your Fashion Penpal! :)

Oh and also - I've just got back from New York and am working on a couple of posts from my trip - stay tuned! :)

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment