Saturday 25 October 2014

TED BAKER MAKE-UP GIFT SET

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while, everything has been getting on top of me at the moment but I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. When I picked up this gift set in Boots, I just knew I had to write about it because I honestly think it has been my best buy this month! This whole kit only costs £19 up until Thursday and as you can imagine being Ted Baker the quality of everything inside is amazing and you get so much for your money! I know it's supposed to be a gift set but I just couldn't resist getting one for myself.. oops!








As you can see you get plenty inside, including 2 face illuminators in 'pearly pink' and 'golden glow', a beautiful blush/highlight compact, a kabuki brush, 2 nail varnishes, a berry coloured lip crayon, a red lipstick, a pair of eyelash curlers, 2 eye shadow crayons in a grey and gold, a mascara and finally a eye liner felt pen. Not only is that a hell of a lot of products but also the packaging on everything is beautiful in rose gold detail, especially the compact and the lipstick. Definitely worth £19 if you ask me!


Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment