Wednesday 8 October 2014

HELLO





Hey guys! Today I've got a bit of a random review of a new mouthwash I have been using recently. One thing you should know about me is that I'm a sucker for packaging, so when I see anything pretty looking I almost always pick it up. These bottles being no exception, I thought I would give them a try. They aren't the cheapest around at £5.99 a bottle, however I managed to get them on offer so they were 2 for £8. The thing that really drew me in is that the pink bottle is a pink grapefruit flavoured mouthwash, how amazing! I've been trying it out for a couple of days and it's amazing how much it actually tastes! You'd think a really fruity taste would be horrible after brushing your teeth, but it really works. The other bottle is just an original mint flavour. They had another flavour available which was a mojito mint, but I just couldn't bring myself to try it! I thought these were good because they are naturally friendly, meaning they don't have an alcohol, dyes or artificial sweeteners, and also none of their products are tested on animals which is always a big plus! :) If you're interested the offer for 2 for £8 is currently being held in Boots!

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment