Sunday 26 October 2014

EASY HALLOWEEN MAKE-UP WITH 3 PRODUCTS!

Hey guys! Today I have my first make-up DIY look for Halloween. I created this half sugar skull look using only 3 products (with an optional fourth) so it can be easy and effective to do on a budget, too!



The products I used were; Illamasqua Skin Base in White to create the base. Just dab it all over with a big brush and build it up as much as you want. This product is quite expensive so I would suggest getting some white face paint if you're on a budget which will have the same effect! Next, I used a simple gel eye liner and thin pointed brush to do most of the work. If you're not comfortable with gel liner you can switch and use a felt eye liner pen! Draw a line down the centre of your face, colour in your nose, draw a line outwards from your mouth and circle your eye, then add petals. I filled in the petals with black too so it really doesn't matter how neat the line is! I also added a few other curly lines and patterns on my forehead and cheeks. Finally, I took a lip crayon in a berry colour (Mines from Ted Baker) and coloured in the circle! Really not as hard as it looks!
For an extra optional touch I got some gold leaf and added it to little areas around my face including my chin and cheekbone. You can pick up several sheets of gold leaf for pretty cheap on eBay! Finally, I added a big flower crown also in a berry colour.

What are you going as for Halloween?

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment