Thursday 3 September 2015

MY 'COLLECTION' COLLECTION

Hey guys! I picked up a couple of new Collection items recently, but as I have been using the brand for quite a while I thought I would show you guys my favourites from them that are currently in my make-up bag!






Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner - I've pretty much used this eye liner for about 5 years, I just never find anything I like more! I love the tip applicator which makes it really easy to get a great line, and also the pigmentation of the actual liner is amazing. I always find with felt-tip style liners the colour fades over the course of the day, whereas with this it just doesn't.

Collection Speedy Highlighter - This is one of the new products I picked up and I've really been loving it! As the name would suggest, it is super speedy to apply, just a quick swipe over your cheekbones, blend in with your finger and you're set. It leaves a super nice glow that's not too over the top, and comes in a few shades too!

Collection Shimmer Shades - To be honest I've had these for quite a while and they are probably past their best, however I've still been using them from time to time. If you swirl all the colours together they make for a great, glowy looking bronzer, or you can use them all separately as highlighters etc!

Lasting Perfection Foundation - I brought this on a whim when I was a bit short for cash but desperate for a new foundation, and to my surprise I actually ended up really liking it! It has a nice consistency and is easy to blend, and it actually lasts all day.

Lasting Perfection Concealer - I think everyone knows just how great this concealer is, and I've been using it for a while now. Originally I brought a shade that ended up being a bit too dark for me,but after re-purchasing I've really been loving it! It has a great coverage and blends really nicely.

Lasting Perfection Powder - I wasn't aware of this product until recently, however I picked it up because I was in need of a new powder, and it was cheap as with all Collection products. It sets my make-up really well, especially under the eye area, and doesn't make my face feel cakey at all.

So that's all I have at the moment! Do you have any Collection products you can't live without? Let me know in the comments!

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment