Sunday 8 June 2014

Summer Wishlist!

Hey guys! Me and Jack have booked a holiday to Tenerife recently, and as it's coming up in just four weeks time I have a little bit of holiday shopping to do! I've been having a quick gander online and these are some of the things I really liked! (and may have purchased a few of them!)


River Island Light Green Textured Bikini (Top £16 Bottoms £12) - I absolutely love this bikini! I think the mint green colour will look so nice with a tan. The bottoms are slightly high-waisted so they will be nice and flattering but they aren't too high!

New Look Patent Blue Box Clutch - £15.99 - I thought this clutch was really sweet, the pale colour means it will go with a lot of outfits, and it comes with a handy chain that you can either use or not. It's quite small so it will be good for the evenings on holiday when all you need to take out is your purse!

Topshop Palm Print Bralet - £12 This bralet would be great on holiday with either a long flowing skirt or a high-waisted skirt or shorts. It's a good way to stay on trend with print but it's not too over the top which is nice!

Topshop Catmaster Sunglasses £18 - I love the tortoise shell pattern on these sunglasses. Normally I would just go for plain black or brown sunglasses and this little mix of the two fits in my comfort zone but they still look cool! I've been seeing a lot of these cat eye sunglasses around this year!

Topshop Looker Cork Platforms £55 - These shoes are a bit out of my price range but they are so gorgeous! I love the cork effect on wedges, they definitely remind me of holidays. I'm looking for a bit of a cheaper option though because my budget is tight saving for spending money too!

Have you guys been making any holiday wishlists? I can't wait to get away!

Lauren x

1 comment:

  1. The great writer is one that knows the best about the things that surrounds us. Your writings have proved to me that you are really a knowledgeable person. Your words have glued me to the articles you have produced.
    wholesale womens tops distributor uk

    ReplyDelete