Thursday 19 June 2014

Primark Beauty: Nails

I saw these fake nails in Primark the other day and I couldn't not buy a couple; they are so cute and they were only £1 per pack! Literally such good value for money. To be honest I wasn't expecting them to be any good, but they were only £1 so I was willing to take the risk seems as I haven't really heard much about them. 





They are actually so good! In each pack you get 24 nails which is just amazing, how many extras does a girl need?! There were so many cute designs but I opted for an Aztec-looking pair and these really cute, bright fruit nails which I think I am going to wear on holiday!

As I said there are 24 nails in each pack so there's a lot of variety size-wise for your nails. The nails themselves are actually really strong and the designs on them are so nice! You also get glue in the pack to apply the nails and I have to say I was expecting it to be a bit rubbish and me having to go out to buy some proper glue, but it's actually really good! I've had the nails on for 2 days now and haven't had any problem, they are just as stuck on as when I first applied them! So glad I tried them and I will definitely be going back for more!




I'm not sure how long they will last on my nails but for £1 you definitely can't go wrong! They would be perfect for a special night out if you can't afford to get your nails done properly too!

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment