Friday 5 December 2014

The Christmas Tag!

Hey guys! I came across this tag today and couldn't not join in! So here are my answers and feel free to do them yourself, I'm not going to tag anyone specific! :)


Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas - Scandinavian Christmas
Photo:http://uk.pinterest.com/pin/465630048948117487/



1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
Ohh this is a hard one for me - I absolutely love Christmas movies! I really love The Polar Express and have done for quite a few years, but my classic favourite is probably Jingle all the Way :)

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Always always Christmas Morning! I've never opened a present on Christmas Eve, I don't understand it myself! I would feel strange opening them early.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I have a funny one that I just about remember but my family never fail to remind me of it every year! One year when I was really young, I couldn't get to sleep on Christmas Eve and I was crying so much, mum asked me what the matter was and I started sobbing ' I can't get to sleep so Santa isn't going to come and I'll have no presents!' And wouldn't stop crying for ages!

4. Favourite Festive food?
Definitely pigs in blankets! I think most of my Christmas dinner is always made up of them! Also my Gran makes us all this amazing tub of cookies every Christmas which I absolutely love *drool*

5. Favourite Christmas Gift?
One year when I was little mum and dad gave me and my sister an envelope and inside was a silver bit of card that had 'YOU'RE GOING TO SEE BUSTED!!' written on it! I was so so happy! haha, other than that, one year I got a camera that I really loved and didn't stop using for ages!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
I love any 'Christmas Spiced' scented candles, however I also love the smell of a big ham joint cooking on Christmas morning that my dad does every year and it's my favourite!

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Normally we just sit around, eat a lot and we will normally watch The Snowman (and now The Snowman and the Snowdog, too!) however the last few years I have had to work Christmas Eve, this year I don't and I'm super excited about it!

8. What tops your tree?
We don't have anything on the top of our tree! The tree is just a bit too tall to hold anything, but when I was little we used to have a big white and gold angel, and we also had a gold star at one point!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I don't think I ever asked for anything too wild! I probably asked for a pet at one point as most kids do, but other than that I can't really think of anything.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Probably just seeing all my family! This year will be a little different for me but I still love getting a delicious fancy dinner and everyone sitting around, I like seeing peoples faces as you give them their present, and just watching a few Christmas films and playing all the classic board games!

No comments:

Post a Comment