Tuesday 2 December 2014

BODY SHOP GLAZED APPLE RANGE

I've always been intrigued by the Body Shops' Christmas ranges. Normally I only notice the gingerbread scented products which to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of; even though the smell is nice it just seems weird having a shower and then smelling of ginger! But anyway this year they seem to have a much bigger range of Christmas products available. I particularly loved the Glazed Apple scent so I thought I would pick up a couple of products seems as they were buy one get one half price! I chose the shower gel and the lip balm, both priced at £4 so nice and affordable too!




The scent itself is nice and fresh so it makes a great shower gel, however it also has some sweet and spiced undertones as well so it is christmassy! As for the lip balm it is nice and moisturising, it really helped when I had a bit of a chapped lip and it tastes really nice too! Overall I would say that this is a great range, and I may be tempted back to get some of the other things they had on offer! Have you tried any of the range? :)

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment