Thursday 2 October 2014

Plain and Simple

Hey guys! It's finally October! We are in to my favourite 3 months of the year which I am so excited about. My first week back at University is over and I'm happy that we're getting straight back in to it. I've already got a brief set and found out I will be working with a company on live projects this year which is very exciting, and also I have already done a make-up look and shoot! Heck of a first week! Anyway, today I'm wearing a super simple outfit but I thought I would share it with you!




As you can see I've just gone pretty simple today! I got this top in Jack Wills yesterday because at the moment they have 25% off for students! Paired it with my black skinny jeans and my Nike Roshe Runs. Also, I'm wearing this bright purple beanie which is actually supposed to be Lumpy Space Princess (those who like Adventure Time will understand) which is actually so cute, I love it!

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment