Tuesday 29 April 2014

The Bronze Trend | Eyes

Hey guys! so recently I have been trying out some new eye make-up as I got fed up of only ever wearing a bit of black eye liner! If you haven't noticed yet, bronze has been a big colour this season so I thought I would try it out a little bit on my eyes as well as just wearing a bit of bronzer! I think it looks quite nice because it isn't too in your face but at the same time it really opens out your eyes! I used an eye-shadow from the 'liquid metal' palette from Illamasqua. The shade is called Enrapture (top left) and its a really nice consistency cream shadow. It stays on literally all day too. I basically just popped this all over the eye, and the added a little bit of black shadow into the crease and blended it out. What do you think?




Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment