Thursday 10 April 2014

5 Reasons I Love Beanies


1|2|3|4|5
Who doesn't love a good beanie? I have found these ones over the space of about a year and I couldn't leave any of them behind.

  1. They can instantly make your outfit look cool. When I say cool, I mean more planned out. If I'm feeling like just wearing some trainers, a baggy top and jeans, chucking a beanie on instantly makes me feel more together, like I have actually put some thought into what I'm wearing ( I haven't).
  2.  When I want an accessory but can't be bothered to trawl through my jewellery stash, I just shove a beanie on. I think it works with pretty much every outfit, depending on which one you use!
  3. They cover up bad hair days. As if this wasn't going to be a point! On those in-between days when dry shampoo just isn't enough, my trusty beanies never let me down.
  4. There are so many different styles. I find myself sticking mainly to the plain black ones with just a small graphic or logo as I think they go with most, but I also have this lilac 'Adventure Time' themed one which goes well with an all black outfit, and I have the essential woolly knitted one (including bobble!) for winter! 
  5. They are good wind barriers. Some days, it is just too windy to go out with your hair down, unless if you want it constantly in your eyes and face and little bits getting stuck to your lipgloss or in your mouth. Putting on a beanie creates a perfect barrier for my fringe and the sides of your hair, keeping them in place, and out of my face. Also they are warm!

Me and my fiancée posing in our beanies haha!

Your Fashion Penpal x

No comments:

Post a Comment