Monday 17 March 2014

Topshop Spring Wishlist!

Hey lovelies! So today I just thought I would share with you what I am lusting over from Topshop for this Spring!
Palm Print Two Piece -
I wouldn't usually be one to go for a full on matching two-piece but this year I have really been loving them. I saw this one whilst I was in London but sadly I haven't been able to find it on the website, guess i'll have to keep on searching!
Mint green cable knit sweater - 
In the UK we are lucky to get nice weather even if it is supposed to be spring, so I thought a lightweight jumper like this would be nice and on trend for those days that are nice, but not nice enough to brave just a t-shirt!
Grey embellished crop top - 
I thought this was super cute and would look nice with some black high waisted skinny jeans or shorts for a casual day look!
Mint green scalloped skirt - 
Again, I really love this colour and I think it could be a really versatile piece. You could wear a nice black top and heels for a night out, or a baggy tee for the daytime with some low top converse!
White flatform sandal - 
I'm not sure why but I am really loving this style of shoe at the moment. As you'll know from one of my recent posts, I brought some of the black platform chelsea boots and now I have my eye on these too! I think they'd be great on holiday with a nice tan.
Topshop lipstick in Ooh La La and Nail Varnish in Disclosed - 
I have always wanted to try an Orange based lipstick but never found a shade I really loved, but I think this one might be it. I also love the pastel varnish for Spring!

That's it for now guys! What are you lusting over recently?
Your Fashion Penpal x



No comments:

Post a Comment