Monday 31 March 2014

March Favourites


Hey lovelies! So as March draws to a close (already? what is happening to this year?!) and we are finally into what is said to be British 'Summertime' now that the clocks have changed, I have decided to show you what have been my favourites during March and the start of Spring (although officially it still feels as cold as winter, we can dream, ey?)





















Vera Wang Princess Perfume 100ml
No matter how many variations they come out with for this perfume, I always find myself preferring this one. It is my absolute favourite perfume, it's the perfect girly, floral scent that screams Spring. It isn't really strong and over-powering, but it is a scent that lasts all day, especially if you spray a couple of pumps on to your clothes. I would definitely say this is a Spring/Summer scent, and with base notes of Vanilla and Amber, if fruity or floral perfumes are your thing, you need to give this one a try!





















No7 Essential Moisture Night Cream
I've never had a night cream before, and to be honest I always used to think they were for older ladies who needed help with unwanted wrinkles, oops, how wrong I was! I found that recently my skin was becoming quite dry, especially on my t-zone so when I came across this in Boots I couldn't quite resist. (especially when you have a £5 off No7 skincare voucher!) The cream itself is very thick and definitely nourishing, it sinks right into your skin straight away making it feel nice and smooth. I have been using this for a while now and I still seem to have loads left which is always a bonus. I'd say that my skin definitely feels less dry after using this.





















Soap and Glory Heel Genius
After receiving this product in a gift-box from Christmas, I have to say I thought I would never use it. I've never really been one for foot creams and pedicures and all that malarkey, but I rediscovered it in my draw a couple of weeks ago and thought I should probably use it up. I was pleasantly surprised with this product! It comes out a blue colour as most foot creams do and smells vaguely of peppermint, but it is really soft and nourishing and it has left my feet looking super soft and feeling better, too. I have been converted!




















Sunglasses - eBay
For a few years now I have never ventured into any other shape of sunglasses than my trusty Raybans, but this year I finally decided I wanted to try something different. I found this pair on eBay, and with a round bottom and slightly cat-eye frame, I thought they would be perfect. And also at a bargain price of something like £1.50, I couldn't really say no!

























A-Z of Style, Amy De La Haye
My final favourite this month is a book I have been reading on the way to Uni or when I'm waiting around for people etc, and it is essentially a book of quotes from famous designers and models or anyone to do with fashion. For each letter of the alphabet, they choose a few key words, and then there are quotes from people relating to that word. I found it really useful with essays and things like that and also it is just an easy, interesting read!

Those are my favourites this month, what have been yours?
Your Fashion Penpal x

No comments:

Post a Comment