Wednesday 5 August 2015

MALIBU LIPBALMS

Hey guys! Just a really quick post today. But before we start, - did you notice my new blog layout?! I love it! I brought it from Designer Blogs, it was really affordable and just what I wanted! :)

Anyway, recently I found these little gems as I was queueing in Tkmaxx and I thought I would pick them up considering they only cost £3! I have always loved the brand Malibu, I go to them for my sun tan lotion, after sun and all that good stuff, so I was happy to find these too!



Each of the balms is in a different flavour, Mango, Mint, and Tropical. Having tried all 3 I can definitely say that tropical is my favourite! I find them to be really moisturising so they're lovely to use, as well as having the benefits of 30 SPF protection and being resistant to water, so they'd be perfect to take on holiday with you! And can we just talk about how cute this packaging is?!

Have you got any favourite lip balms?

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment