Saturday 24 January 2015

KAT VON D MAKE-UP

Hey guys! So whilst I was in America I was of course going to pick up some make-up that we can't get a hold of easily back home, starting off with the little set from Kat Von D. I've heard a lot of amazing things about her eye liner especially, however I don't normally get on with felt tip style liner pens so I thought I would go for this set which included a full size mascara and a miniature liner for $20. Oh how I wish I got a few of these! The eye liner is amazing, one of the best I've ever used. The tip on it so so precise, it literally only takes me a few swipes to get my normal cat-flick. The colour pay-off is so good as well, it's no wonder they call it Tattoo Liner. Normally with felt tip liners I find that it smudges up to the top of my eyelid, but I've had none of that with this one. I will definitely be looking for a full size online once this ones run out.





The mascara included in the set is called Immortal Lash, and I've been really liking that as well. The wand is a little different than the really thick ones I'm used to, but I find that this separates my lashes really well and lengthens them a lot, too. It leaves them feeling flexible still, rather than hardened and stiff like I find with some other mascaras. I do have to say though if I want more of a 'going-out look' I do like to put another mascara over the top of it just to add a bit more volume. 
So over-all I will definitely be repurchasing the liner if I can find it, but I'm still not 100% on the mascara yet! Have you tried any products from Kat Von D's range? What do you think?

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment