Tuesday 1 September 2015

INSTAGRAM DIARY

Hey guys! I've realised recently I probably spend a little too much of my day on Instagram, I just can't get enough of it! So I thought I'd share a few of my recent posts :)



1.Yesterday, me, Jack and some of our friends went for Lunch at a new cafe near to us called the Maritimo Lounge. It was yummy and I thought I'd take a photo of the view rather than my lunch for a change ;)
2. It was Jacks' mums birthday recently and she had a Superhero themed party so I made her some cupcakes to match!
3. Having a bit of a vein moment wearing my Kate 107 lipstick.
4. I finally got one of the hats I'd been after so of course I had to take a photo of it!
5. Recent OOTD featuring a new top I'd picked up from New Look.
6. Spending some quality time with my gorgeous little Nephew who is growing up so quickly!
7. Some of you might not know my love of video games, but I have pre-ordered the new Fallout 4 game and am so excited for it, I decided to make a Fallout themed skin for my xbox one controller!
8. Another casual Outfit of the Day!
9. Me and some friends took a trip to Manor Farm when the weather was actually nice!

So that's it really guys! If you're interested in seeing some of my other snaps, my instagram username is laurennnhobbs, or you can click the link in my sidebar :) hope you're all well and ready for Autumn?! I can't believe it's already September!

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment