Saturday 11 July 2015

BEDHEAD HAIRSPRAY

Hey guys! Whilst I was in TXMAXX a while ago, I spotted this hairspray and really wanted to buy it. I love the Bed Head Shampoo and Conditioners so I thought this could only be as good! However, I was a bit put off by the £10 price tag. I decided to go home and look on sites like Amazon and ebay as they normally do things even cheaper, but I found that it was was the same price online if not more expensive! So, when I had just been paid and happened to see it staring at me in TXMAXX again, I just couldn't say no. And hey, it's a big bottle, it'll last me ages *tries to justify self*.



So, when I got it home I just wanted to use it instantly and test it out. It. Is. Amazing. It leaves my hair feeling frozen in place, but not crispy and horrible looking like you get with some other hairsprays. It smells really nice and it actually held really well in my hair, too! My waves lasted twice as long as they normally do! So far, so good!

Have you splurged on any beauty products recently?

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment