Tuesday 7 April 2015

BARGAIN SPRING BUYS

Hey guys! We all like a bargain, right? Well I came across these beaut shoes and clutch bag in none other than Primark last week - so you know the price is going to be good!





I think the powder blue colour is gorgeous and obviously very on trend as Spring rolls in, however they had so many other colours to choose from if this isn't for you! The bag has a lovely silver trim and I think it looks quite expensive - more than the £6 price tag for sure! It's a sturdy material and has enough space to take everything important out with you, without looking too bulky. I can't yet vouch for the shoes as I haven't worn them out, but they seem super comfy, again only costing a measly £9! The heel isn't too high which is great for me as I am known to be pretty clumsy, and they are made from a nice faux suede material which makes a change! Can't wait to wear them out!

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment