Saturday 8 November 2014

Halloween and Bonfire Night!

Hey guys! So I thought I'd do a round up of my Halloween and Bonfire Night activities in one post instead of having lots of separate ones!
Halloween is a pretty big deal in my families household, we like decorations, costumes and pretty much any excuse for a party. We had such a fun night and even though probably a few too many alcoholic beverages were had by everyone, we partied on till 4am and (I) slept through most of the next day.







Bonfire Night was a completely different change of pace, but a nice one. I had a few friends over who were free and we sat around my small fire pit, made smores and drank hot chocolates. This was my first ever time having smores and wow, they were delicious! I will definitely be making this a tradition. We heard some fireworks but didn't actually see a show, but it was still so much fun! :)









So that's been it for the past week or so! How have you spent your Halloween and Bonfire Nights?

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment